OUR PROJECTSPROJECT "ALLIANCE OF RELIGIOUS AND SOCIAL ORGANIZATIONS FOR CLIMATE PROTECTION IN EASTERN EUROPE"
“Alliance of Religious and Social Organizations on Climate Protection in Eastern Europe”
|Name of the program (donor)||Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Germany “Establishing cooperation with civil society in the countries of the Eastern Partnership and Russia”|
|Project title||“Alliance of religious and social organizations for climate protection in Eastern Europe”|
|Project territory||Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Belarus, Germany|
|Duration of the project||01.08.2018 – 31.12.2018|
|Short description||The project is aimed at:
– Creation of the Climate Protection Committee IRCEF.
– Improving climate protection through work with religious communities, with the Church as a respected social institution in Eastern Europe, together with environmental NGOs.- Creation of a committee to provide the church with the opportunity to become more competent in climate protection issues and to expand the activities of local society in climate protection with the help of animators.- Improving the environmental awareness of the indigenous population of Eastern Europe, primarily thanks to productive models of social cooperation between the Church and public organizations.
- The following publications are prepared and printed
- Coloring book «Climate change»
- Proceedings of the Eastern European Competition “In Responsibility for Creation”
- Climate protection measures by religious and territorial communities (methodological recommendations and materials)
- The following events are conducted:
- Working meeting «Alliance of religious and public organizations to protect the climate of Eastern Europe» (Synevyr, 30.08-01.09.2018)
- International conference «Alliance of religious and public organizations to protect the climate of Eastern Europe» (Synyak, 25-27.10.2018)
- Resolution of the working meeting «Alliance of religious and public organizations to protect the climate of Eastern Europe» (Synevyr, 02.09.2018)