|Name of the program (donor)||ЄІС ТКС «HU-SK-RO-UA 2014-2020»|
|Project name in English||«Raising environmental awareness in local communities by joint conservation of bats in cross border regions of Hungary, Slovakia, Romania and Ukraine»|
|Project area||Ukraine, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania|
|Project duration||01.03.2020 – 28.02.2022|
|Brief description||The overall goal of the project is to support the sustainable use of the environment in the border regions of Hungary, Slovakia, Romania and Ukraine by jointly protecting bats through active conservation activities, public awareness campaigns and promotion of best practices among the local population.|
- Announcement – https://www.iers.org.ua/en/raising-environmental-awareness-in-local-communities-by-joint-conservation-of-bats-in-cross-border-regions-of-hungary-slovakia-romania-and-ukraine-2/.
- Project map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1GNE8DarOh5NqQ24PNGuDx1ui0Kja6U8Z&ll=49.02241172349337%2C21.38049090000004&z=93.
- Original article: https://www.iers.org.ua/en/bats-are-friends-of-winemakers/
- the roof of the temple: visiting unjustly accused of aiding and abetting the COVID-19 – bats https://www.iers.org.ua/en/4084-2/ Under
- The following events are conducted:
- Research of species composition of bats on church towers of Transcarpathia
- Workshops for making boxes for bats
- Research of bats on church towers of Transcarpathia
- Workshops on creation bat boxes