||The aim of the project: to spread practical ideas about the value of nature and the need to protect the Carpathian Mountains as part of a unique European ecosystem among children by involving their parents through the joint efforts of NGOs, churches, teachers and educators in national parks.
1. Improvement and formation of the local system of ecological education and interaction with children in the territory of national parks, taking into account the German experience of ecological education for the preservation of unique forest ecosystems.
2. Involvement of the church (Christian environmental ethics) in the process of formation the environmental behavior of young people and their parents.
3. Improving environmental and methodological skills of teachers, park staff, and priests to strengthen the protection of the Carpathian forests.
4. Involvement of adults in the protection of ecosystems and Carpathian virgin forests, in particular, through educational activities based on the general authority of teachers and priests.
5. Improving public environmental education programs by developing and conducting lessons in Christian environmental ethics in Sunday schools and as electives in public schools.
6. Development of the system of practical ecological education of children in educational institutions and Sunday schools; connection with ecological liturgy, catechesis, and diakonia based on Christian ecological ethics.
7. Development and strengthening of the interaction of the network of active NGOs, administrations of parks and regional authorities, activists of religious communities, and inhabitants of forest ecosystems of the Carpathian Mountains.